It would be nice if Globulation 2 had...

Auto clearing of resources needed to build

If I build a building over resources, it should just destroy the resources... or assign a worker to do so for me (from the construction pool if global management above is used). Equally this should be true for upgrading a building. If I destroy all my resources... well... I should have though of that shouldn't I.

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kieran PAdminKieran P (Admin, Globulation 2) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • robartsdrobartsd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basically what I was thinking of when I described construction zone. I'll transfer my vote from that to this. I think my construction zone idea would still be a good way to implement this feature. Workers to clear should be assigned the same way they would be assigned to bring resources.

Construction Zone description:
        http://glob2.uservoice.com/forums/4988-globulation-2/suggestions/1166953-construction-zone?ref=title

• zenfurzenfur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nospin: except the moments when space to upgrade is blocking by building or for example sand.

• NoSpinNoSpin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a real micromanagement concern. When I want to upgrade a building I have to carve out the surrounding resources with a clear flag. Then I have to wait until the resources are clear to click the upgrade button. The button should be enabled at all times.

• FerkFerk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually find annoying to clean resources. Micro management is supposed to be automatically handled by the game. Only strategic factors should be left, and cleaning for building is not strategic at all, just mechanical.

• enarxeenarxe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that is better let it at is, there is no much work to clear resources and this is part of the the joy! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base